Showing 131–140 of 145 results
#15: International Wine Issue: Sauvignon Blanc
- Profile: Willi’s Wine Bar, Paris
- Training: Sauvignon Blanc Savvy: What Servers Must Know About Sauvignon Blanc
- Editorial: Wanted–Appetizing, Innovative Wine Lists
- Survey: What are your best selling Sauvignon Blancs?
#14: Wine List Issue
- Profiles: The Club Grill’s “Wildlife” List is a Natural Wine Seller
- Interview: Beverage Consultant Brian Rea Takes Stock of Wine On-Premise
- Feature: Wine & Food Pairing–Rack of Lamb & Meritage Red
- 141 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: What are your best selling imported wines?
#13: Special Port Wine Issue
- Feature: Port Wine On-Premise: How to Sell it & How NOT to Serve it
- Profile: How Wine Sales Doubled in 3 Years at the Westin Hotel, Detroit.
- 147 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: What are your best selling dessert wines?
#12: Wine and Spirits Issue
- Reports: Getting a Grip on Grappa
- Profile: The Wine Sheriff at Chicago’s Metropolis 1800 Restaurant Rounds Up Wine Profits–and Has Fun Doing It
- Feature: Wine & Food Pairing–Seafood Appetizers from Alioto’s Restaurant, San Francisco
- Editorial: Tapping Distributors’ Sales Representatives
- 114 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: What are your best selling Grappas & Eaux-de-Vie?
#11: The Future of On-Premise Wine Sales Issue
- Special Focus: On-Premise Wine in the 1990s
- 118 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: What were your top selling wines of 1989?
#10: Sparkling Wine Issue
- Profile: Felidia Ristorante, New York
- Training: Why People Like Sparkling Wines
- Features: 10 Myths about Sparkling Wines (Exploded)
- 200 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: What are your best selling sparkling wines?
#9: Wine By The Glass Issue
- Profile: Riddles’ Penultimate Wine Cafe & Bar Sells Wine by the “Quarter Bottle”
- Training: Assessing Your Bottled Wine Service
- Feature: Why Wine By the Glass Is Here to Stay
- 154 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: Which wines are you pouring by the glass?
#8: Active Wine Sales Issue
- Profile: The Olde Port Inn’s “Personal Wine List” Reels in Sales
- Feature: Charlie Trotter’s “Active” Approach to Wine Sales
- Training: Beware of Information Overload
- 173 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: What are your best-value wines?
#7: Wine and Food Issue
- Profile: Chives American Bistro, Denver
- Training: Selling Begins With a Question
- Feature: Larry Stone, World’s Top Sommelier
- 164 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: What is your best selling wine-and-food combination?
#6: Wine Marketing Issue
- Profiles: The River Club, 15th Street Fisheries, River Oaks Country Club
- Training: On Tartrate Crystals
- Feature: The Stanford Court’s Beer List
- Interview: Ron Plummer
- Reviews: 30 Madeiras; 110 other US & imported wines
- Survey: What are your best selling wines (other than Chardonnay)?