Showing 101–110 of 148 results
#48: Wine Merchandising Issue
- Profile: Angel Ruiz Maximizes Wine Sales Through Training, Incentives & Merchandising at Walt Disney World’s Victoria & Albert’s
- Concept: “Cost + $10” Pricing Boosts Sales at Chicago’s Stouffer Renaissance Hotel
- 185 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: Sauvignon Blanc. What are your best selling Sauvignon Blancs? What menu items do you like paired with Sauvignon Blanc?
#47: Wine Trends Issue: Merlot
- Feature: Special Report on the Wines of Washington State; Best Wines & Recommended Producers
- Profile: Tucson’s Cafe Terra Cotta Markets Wine Consistently & Profitably
- Trends: Merlot Mania Sets Sales Soaring
- Buying Guide: Top Performing Merlot Producers
- 170 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: Merlot. What are your best selling Merlots? What menu items do you like paired with Merlot?
#46: Staff Wine Training Issue
- Profile: Houston’s Cafe Annie Adds Personality & Color to its Wine Program
- Training: Can Your Staff Answer “20 Questions” About Wine?
- Feature: Cork Report–Basic Information on Corks & Corkiness
- 177 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: What is the ratio of glass to bottled wine sales in your restaurant? What are your best sellers in each category?
#45: On-Premise Wine Marketer of the Year Issue
- Profile: Morton’s of Chicago’s Michael Archer Puts Wine in the Spotlight at this Upscale Chain
- Feature: 1995 On-Premise Wine Forecast
- Concept: Winemaking Coloring Book Helps Put Wine in Perspective at Mustards Grill
- 159 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: What are your best value wines (under $100/case wholesale)?
#44: Fun Wine Program Issue
- Profile: Denver’s Barolo Grill Launches an Innovative, Fun Wine Program
- Concept: The “Wine Skillet” Heats Up Sales at The Dolphin Depot
- 215 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: Wines by the glass: number, portion size, percentage of total wine sales, current best sellers?
#43: Improving Your Wine Program Issue
- Profile: Louis’s Charleston Grill Upgrades its Wine Program
- Feature: A Wine Consumer Takes Stock of Wine Programs On-Premise
- Promotion: “Open Wine Countdown” Builds Traffic & Stems By-The-Glass Losses
- 172 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: Cabernet Sauvignon. What are your best selling Cabernet Sauvignons? What menu items do you like paired with Cabernet Sauvignon?
#42: Wine Trends Issue: Zinfandel
- Profile: Chicago’s Zinfandel Restaurant–Wine Destination with an All-American Focus
- Feature: Red Zinfandel Rising
- Report: Zinfandel Producer “Hot List”
- Training: What Your Staff Needs to Know About Red Zinfandel
- 167 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: Red Zinfandel. What are your best selling Zinfandels? What menu items do you like paired with Zinfandel?
#41: Boosting Wine Sales Issue
- Profile: How Dallas/Ft. Worth’s Sheraton Grand Hotel Tripled its Wine Sales in Four Years;
- Hot Concept: Tiered Wine Pairings at Ray’s Boathouse; Guidelines for Adapting the Concept
- 194 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: Are your Chardonnay listings increasing? Best selling Chardonnays.
#40: Developing Your Wine Program Issue
- Profile: Orlando’s Portobello Yacht Club pours it on–from the “Wine Hook” to Big Bottles
- Feature: Truth in Listings–Do Operators Disclose Wine Properly to Customers?
- Training: Cork Service–Questions and Answers About That Plug of Bark
- 161 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: What are your lowest priced wines?
#39: On-Premise Wine Marketer of the Year Issue
- Profile: Randal Caparoso of Roy’s Restaurant–Boosting Profits & Wine Excitement in a Down Market
- Feature: 1994 On-Premise Wine Forecast
- 124 Wines Reviewed
- Survey: Did your wine sales increase in 1993 (versus 1992)?